Join us for this very special episode where we celebrate the two-year anniversary of the show, which first aired December 1st, 2016. In this episode, Carlos and Satch take a stroll down memory lane as they walk through some of their most memorable highlights and takeaways from each of their host-only episodes of fascinating topics from the past two years.
Here’s a list of the episodes discussed, which of these has been your most memorable so far, and why? Don’t be shy, we love hearing from you!
- E01: Road Work – Construction Ahead
- E03: Emotional Time Travel – Releasing Anxiety and Regret
- E05: Vital Energies in Ancient Traditions
- E07: Guts and Glory – Intestinal Bacteria
- E09: Pain vs Suffering: The Difference That Makes A Difference
- E11: Unwrapping the Present
- E14: Sacred Deceptions
- E19: Political Correctness, Censorship and Thought-Policing
- E20: Lessons From Nature
- E22: The Art and Science of Dreams
- E23: The Interesting Thing About Boredom
- E36: Flying by the Seat of Your Pants
- E41: Mottos, Memes, and Metaphors – Words To Live By
T H E A U T H E N T I C I T Y S H O W
real people | authentic conversations
A podcast exploring health, creativity,
and the quest for excellence.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify
Podcast: Play in new window | Download